At the beginning of the year I turned 35. Thats right, officially mid 30’s, officially an adult, a grown up. You know!
And in the 4ish short months this year has been with us I’ve come to realise a few things.
1) I’m not in my 20’s, now you’d think that was obvious but it’s harder to realise then you think. I’m in that weird in between age that zero clothes shops cater for, I’m constantly battling being dressing like my mum or looking like a try hard. Help!
2) find a good hairdresser, befriend them, be nice to them and they will always see you right
3) to always condition my hair, like on every wash. And also I don’t have to blow dry it every time I wash it
4) skin care regime is important in currently loving these by Elemis. I try and look after my skin as much as possible. However more often then not I do it for 3 days and then forget then before you know it it’s the next week. Must make more of an effort
5) to try and cook more from scratch. I’m not the greatest cook, not by a country mile but I try and I’m trying more. I made this dish by the Hairy Dieters at the weekend. Pretty delish if I say so myself
6) to travel more. Not always to foreign lands but to explore the area I live in. Explore the country I live in. But also sometimes to those foreign lands, meet new people, try new food, see other peoples cultures and heritage
7)look after myself. This is the one thing I’ve just realised but yet to put into practice. This is the one thing I need to work on.
Till next time, I’m just off to find out where all the other 30 something people are at